David A. Lorenz Memorial Scholarship
David A. Lorenz, aged 34, of Rockford and formerly of Williamston, died December 1, 2005, after a short illness. Born December 26, 1970, in Lansing, MI, David grew up in Williamston and attended the Okemos Presbyterian Church. He graduated from Denver Academy (High School) and Lansing Community College. His parents, Rolland and Jean Lorenz established the David A. Lorenz Memorial Scholarship in his memory to support students at LCC who are pursuing their first degree or retraining for another career in the Transportation Technologies.
- Scholarship recipients must be enrolled in any Transportation Maintenance Technologies Program (Automotive, Aviation, or Heavy Equipment)
- Recipient must carry a minimum of 9 credits
- Recipient must maintain a minimum cumulative 2.0 GPA
- Recipient must be pursuing their first degree or be in pursuit of a new occupation
- Financial need will be considered
- Rolland Lorenz
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you returning to school to pursue a new career?